- It is the responsibility of the passenger to have all necessary documentation to start the trip. Documentation includes, but is not limited to, passport, national identity card, visas and/or any other permission required in order to leave the country where the flight begins, enter the country where the flight ends, or remain at any connecting points while in transit.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to provide the Carrier with accurate and complete information regarding his/her personal and contact details. In the event that the contact
information is erroneous or incomplete, the Carrier is released from any liability in the event of changes in the execution of the itinerary.
- Passengers on international flights must be physically present at the airport of departure at least two (2) hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time in order to meet the requirements, procedures and formalities required by immigration, narcotics, and customs authorities of the country from which the flight originates.
- Flight documentation is closed one (1) hour before the flight departure time. After that time, the passenger's reservation and space shall be freely available, with no liability for the Carrier.
- Passengers opting for online check-in must be at the Carrier's airport counters one (1) hour and thirty (30) minutes before the flight departure.